Hey guys,
Today's our off day again.. I love Saturday.. Yeah.. However, off days are never easy. haha.. Shopping is our "second job". Hectic and taxing "job" lol.. We went to this shop called "Plato" which is like an outlet. They carried various amercian and branded. Pretty good bargain. I bought 6 pieces of clothing, 2 skirts amercian eagle, 2 american eagle tops, a pair of timberland shoes and a pair of Levis jeans. It's only the first shop of the day. Oh my god! I can't imagine how much I am going to spend for today. I can be real crazy when it comes to shopping. haha.. when all the shopping powers unit. haha.. We are supposed to go to the fifth third bank to cash in our check but the bank is already closed when we reach there. It's a pretty long walk, tiring but kind of used to it already.
Anyway, we finally shifted out of Holiday Inn to the Sleep Inn which is just across the street. The rooms here are not as nice as those in Holiday Inn though Queen sized bed still. I am missing the bed in holiday inn already. I should be contented with what we have as the other students from Ucrane ; a country(not too sure of the spelling) went straight to the apartment on their first day which apparently not as comfy as the hotel. I am at the lobby of sleep inn which seemed to be more cosy compared to Holiday Inn, it has a desktop with high internet speed. Cool rite.. Jacuzzi and indoor pool included too. Signing off~
No comments:
Post a Comment