Hey guys,
I have already been working for the past 7 days. I am kind of proud of myself for being able to do stuffs like housekeeping for a week. haha.. Pay day is on coming thursday. yeah! The sad thing is that, a portion of it will be taken to pay tax. Taxes here in sandusky is 6.5%, which is about USD$15 bi-weekly, which adds up to $30 per month. Short of $30 every month, luckily we are entitled to tax refunds at the end of the year however by the time the documents are processed and everything it will be at the least Feb 2009 then my $$ will reach me. haha.. Anyway guys, I am still staying in the hotel till now, which is more than a week already. Nice nice.. Shelly mentioned that the hotel is better compared to the apartment moreover it's FOC. haha.. If I am not wrong, it will cost almost USD$200 to stay per night and there's free breakfast every morning. haha.. Let me share my Menu for breakfast, Scrambled Eggs / Cheese Omelette, Sausage, Biscuit with Sausage Sauce, Banana with Hazenut Muffins (optional) and most impt OJ and Skim Milk. Jealous ppl? haha.. However, some other groups of students that took almost the entire row of cereal and creamers so self-centred @#@#$#%$@@
ps: Gay gay, I didn't know you like the arcade, I will suggest you to fly over and look for me and I will buy u a redemption toy? haha.. That's a gorilla, Stitch, toys that you will like to play and etc.. yeah, excited? Buy a tix and fly over now. missing you guys
No comments:
Post a Comment