
Visited Madison Square Garden and Arena, where most of the basketball matches were held. Strike poses of the players but.. Anyway, girls are better at shopping..
The shopping spree continues. Major targets are located to be on the fifth ave. GAP, Forever 21, Victoria Secret.. Simply naming them is making me real excited even till now.. somebody please save me. Just stepping into GAP warmed me up immediately despite the 14C weather outside. Within moments, I was already queuing up for fitting. Their services standards are excellent! They operated on walkies and I managed to get the right size upon request. It's speedy, right there before you know it.. I never knew that clothes can be real cheap before NYC. It's like a mega orchard road.
Time really flies when it comes to shopping. We went to grab a bite before the embarkment on the 15hrs bus ride to Cleveland, OH. Bye to NYC for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment