Hi guys,
Today's work is a little closer to the work scope stated in the contract. It's kind of tiring, vacumming, sweeping and cleaning non-stop. It's kind of an achievement to transform a really dusty room into a clean one. haha.. Know this guy call Mario, Bryan's best friend.. Quite a nice chap. My life in US is kind of falling into place soon. Nothing really "WOW" me as much as before. Serene miao, you should know what I mean.. haha.. Anyway, supposed to leave the hotel and stay in the apartment tomorrow (hope there is internet) but nobody talked to us about it, just packed my luggage and stuffing all my stuffs in. I have been curbing my shopping for the past few days. Pretty amazed by myself actually didn't really spend much but only the basics as I really had a bad experience of moving my heavy luggage around especially from NYC to Ohio didn't wanna make it worst I guess. Brought quite a bit of food, lots of instant noodles, biscuits and most importantly, my fav sambal chili. It's something I call TREASURE in US. Tomorrow schedule is a little crazy, I think it's going to be 8am - 4pm. Got to wake up at 7am and have breakfast at 7:30am. It's morning madness~ I am trying my best to put up pictures for all. I promise I will put up more soon k. Ciaoz..
No comments:
Post a Comment