Friday, May 30, 2008

Aloha~ (Hello In Hawailian)

Hey Guys,

Finally, the resort is opened! supposed to be done by April 2008 but it's June already. Everything seemed slower here. You won't be able to imagine what happened just now, the customers are in but most of the rooms are not really done up to the perfect stage. The family suites are charged at $889 USD per night. That's crazy, I won't pay for that. In Disney World maybe, but not in Maui Sands though Cedar Point is nearby. haha.. We made some friends with people from Cedar Point might be able to get in free.. Yeah! I hope I am still typing senses, drank a bit of wine. The indoor water theme park is finally opened, I find it pretty small scale compariable to Wild Wild Wet don't understand y the kids here are so fascinated by it. haha.. maybe it's just a kids thing. The family suites are all done up by us.. I am impressed by myself actually, I made the beds, cleaning and polishing for the family suites. My hands are scratched, painful. Supposed to move out tml to the hotel Sleep Inn just next door tomorrow at 9am meeting Shelly mummy at the lobby she is helping us move out tml. so nice.. I will miss the cookies here, really well baked. Just collected my pay ytd, wondered how they calculated for the pay, short of an hour for me. I guess I will only have my 1hr calculated in for the next pay which is next next thursday. I look fwd to my next pay day.

No comments: