
Like usual we got to go across route 250, to the area near Walmart; where most of the malls are situated. The so-called weeds you find by the street look pretty, I really wondered why are they even classified to be weeds. There is a nice boutique called DOTS which sell nice shoes for USD $3 and USD $1 for shawl, the remaining prices are relatively low. I can’t believe my eyes.
We went to Mejier – another mega mart, grabbed some chips and I found a wonderful “electronic toy” that can allows me to ride on while shopping (my little high-light) for the months of spring to summer.

The cool thing is the self service stations

We realised that most places are relatively empty and it seems to me like it’s only us wondering around and also the streets. The residents must be wondering why these aliens travel on foot. As most of them travel by a vehicle be it a bike or a car. Anyway, in US, people who are non US citizen and PR will be considered as Aliens.
Finally, after days of western food, we found a place serving nice Chinese food with great prices – China Dragon Buffet the owner is from China speaking with nice American accent.


After lunch, we went to Dollar Tree some place like Diaso but it’s USD $1 before tax. I bought a skipping rope for keeping fit..

Something a little unusual here is that they don’t really lock up their cars. Haha.. Some even left it open with stuffs in them.

My wondering trip ended just before dinner. Back to the hotel earlier today deliberately with intentions to rest early but it never works well for me. I got to try to fall asleep real soon too, got to wake up at 7:30am. That’s tough for me. Signing off.. 11:16pm 16th may 2008
No comments:
Post a Comment