Saturday, May 17, 2008

Day 6: First Day of Work (labour)

Dear Sweeties and Blog,

I have done stuffs that I have never really done in my life all in today. I think it's can be cool at times. haha.. Vaccuming, Sweeping, Dusting, Polishing the furnitures and etc.. kind of a labour job. The place indeed become alot cleaner after the hard work we have put in. Despite the "hard" work time really flies. We knocked off at 4pm and went for dinner at pizza hut opposite Sandusky point (about 20mins walk) Heather Gorgeous gave us a lift over.. We had super supreme pizza for dinner. After dinner, we went to JCpenny for shopping. The sunset is really late for Sandusky. It's 8pm in the evening yet the sun still look like 6pm in Singapore, the yet to set kind. The view of the sunset is magnificant. I got to work again tml.. signing off..


No comments: