Monday, July 4, 2011

Re: Tired Monday~

I was up at 6:40am but can't seemed to be able to drag myself off bed to go for gym at 7:30am. I must be drained by the Muay Thai lesson yesterday.

My day started around lunch for today, tested my new Muay Thai gloves! Practising and familiarising myself with the moves learnt on Sunday and correcting my postures for an hour. It is a nice workout at the comfort of my home.

Lessons started at 3pm today and ended at 7pm.

Received an email reminder for this Saturday's lesson, it is going to be the first full day lesson. Level 1 Economics 1 and Economics 2. I need to get some caffeine between class.

Back at home for dinner and mugging. I am lagging behind. Supposed to be starting on my PPCDL theory test preparation today as the test is on Thursday. Still contemplating whether to go for that theory test as it is kind of useless to get that PPCDL license after learning that I don't need a licence to boat outside Singapore. I need to go and some mediciation checkup to ensure that I can alright before I can be allowed in to the test center. What a chore!

Shall I? Got to decide tomorrow.

No comments: