There isn't much of a morning today as I only managed to fall asleep at 4am just before my mum wakes up.
My block is undergoing the LUP, that goes Bang BAng BANg BANG! What a way to be awaken. So tired! zzzzzZZZZ! I need to stick to my sleeping time. (12:30am)
Kids nowadays are getting real absent minded, are they having too much on their plate or, they are just simply forgot. The kid was surprise to see me at his door at 2pm as he kept thinking that tuition is at 8pm.
Teaching is really a challenging profession! Kids have mood swings much more often as compared to us in the past. I need to manage it. I should check out Manage your kids 101 soon!
I went to a Adidas Private Sales at the previous SIA building on Robinson Road. I bought a pair of running shorts at 30% off. Nice! Went on to Velocity to carry on my search on my new gym bag. No luck :(
No comments:
Post a Comment