Saturday, July 2, 2011

Economics - Supply vs Demand

Today's lecture is on Economics 102. The last one for level 0 class, which means I need to finish the study guide for Economics before next week level 1 class. Screwed up! I am way behind schedule as I just finished doing up my personal notes for QM1 for easy revision. It's really interesting to understand the science behind the economy for individual financial markets. M1 being the most liquid and M3 being the least liquid in terms of Money Markets. How does the change in the price of USD affects the the price of Oil that in turn affect us as a consumer? What's the relationship? Benjamin (Lecturer) is really engaging and he is able to correlate the lecture material with the current market condition. It is certainly informative!

Met up with YX for lunch @ West Mall. (Healthier option - Subway) There is an issue with me these days, when it comes to deciding which Sub to go with, I will always go with the "Sub of the day" just because I am too lazy to think of what to order. IF it is a Gimmick by Subway, I have to admit that it really works!

After that Gym session yesterday, I checked out the Clubfitt membership for 6 months. And, I applied for the membership starting coming Monday! hehe.. I am such an enthu freak! Anyway, I just need to get it going. At the least I need to be working out for 1 hour everyday! Think I am obessed with the refreshing bath after working out! lol.. Hopefully, this obession stays fresh and makes me sticked to my pre-planned schedule.

It's again an imprompt meet up session with my YC and Trina over a badminton session. I have worked out consecutively for 2 days! I am indeed proud of myself  =) We have "Zhi Cha" over at the coffee shop opposite the Jurong East Sports Centre. I think we ate more than we burned. haha.. We TKSS over at my place before sending them home.

Trina suggested that we should hit the driving range soon! Golf gloves ready and waiting!

No comments: