Last saturday started REAL early @ 8am, sucks man.. haha.. Went to bbdc to settle some issues. I met tudi at jurong west sport complex area, we went for breakfast first before going to play tennis. I am stoning already even before the tennis session. Oh my god.. So tired! Just realised that, 185 is a direct bus from my place.. might visit the gym there soon..


It's the supposed to be the 3rd offical "the gang" outing of the year. haha.. It's kind of weird, "The gang" will only have 3 gatherings annually. Ah ma's bday, Tudi's bday and mine.. Though I will meet up with ah ma more like sun-tanning and shopping leaving tudi out.. felt bad though.. haha.. This year, I was away for 3 mths and missed the celebration of tudi's bday. We bought him present still though. Tudi is very sweet, made me a card.. the content card is confidential cuz he is shy haha.. here's the back of the card.

Lunch at some jap resturant at the sport complex itself.. The food standard there is horrible.. Cheap but.. my taste buds can't take it. Luckily, I didn't order the main course.. haha.. The sushi are enough to kill.. Eeeeerks! Poor tudi order a don, he struggled with it.. haha.. ah ma was luckier she order soba that don't taste as bad as the rice.. Don't understand how the place survived.
Went to KTV finally after so long.. haha.. KTV @ Chevrons is reasonablely priced on a saturday, only $15 for 3 hours with drinks and tidbits. Great deal! got to have membership though. It has been awhile, since the last time I went to Chevrons.

Tudi flew to Australia today, he will be there for a month plus.. Shifu will miss u! Must take care of yourself k! Call on us when you are back k..
No comments:
Post a Comment