Hey,
Last week of mine started with a call from Joyce, a taiwanese friend that I know through work and travel. She is finally back in taiwan (GMT +8) timezone.. haha.. Both of us find it kind of interesting to hear each others' voices on the phone.. Miss her! haha.. Her sister was beside her when I was talking to her, then her sis was like can your friend speak mandarin? haha.. Then Joyce passed the phone to her, chatted with her sister for awhile.. a bit weird though. Spoke to Joyce for quite while. haha.. then she told me that after we left the other residents from the apt 2424 hanged a condom on our door.. That's damn gross sia~ and like usual.. *gossiping*

Tuesday, went to EB with dear for afternoon tea (dance with tea) never fails me! My remaining weekdays were pretty packed with test after tests.. Luckily it's all over.. yeah!
Friday, I was supposed to attend a wine function organised by UAG. However, it's kind of far and I don't want to attend it alone.. hehe.. tempted though cause it's a 10 course dinner and free flow of wine.. serious temptations! Instead, I went out with for dinner with WaiCheng at "The Mussels Guys". Yummy Mussels..
Our appetizer (mussels with cheese)

my main course grilled chix and king prawn

WaiCheng's main course seafood baked rice that took forever to come

Our Dessert (mango pudding)

"The mussel guys" is recommended for lovers of seafood and not forgetting mussels! (+ve)
Sat, I went for Ai Ting's 21st party at some 5 storeys condo in yio chu kang.. It's kind of secluded. Luckily, I met up with the rest at lot one before going now.. We hollanded for awhile in yck as the ave aren't in order. lol.. it's a Phoenix (Justin, Jenna, Amanda and me) + BY night.. we are forever gossiping and creating scandals of Ai-ting and her M1 to M5. lol.. hehe.. not forgeting candice and wei ren ah lol.. Kind of honoured to be invited to Ai Ting's small bday gathering.


After the party, Amanda sent me to holland village to meet up with Serene, Trina, Yc and his friend (Edmund I think). They went to EB while waiting for me.. Fickle minded beings! haha.. They decided to go Dempsey (Oosh Bar).. The ambience and layout is similar to Rochester..




my shitty drink (Chocolate Martini) it reminds me for the 3 x 8 full hours lab to separate unknown binary mixture. I don't like this drink as chocolate dun seemed to fuse well with martini.

Trina here another picture of u, don't keep mentioning about the yum cha pictures. lol..

It's YC (ma) and his friend pretty quiet guy..

Serene is a camera shy girl NOW.. she was NEVER one.. lol..

This picture is really dark~ I want the brighter version
Last week of mine started with a call from Joyce, a taiwanese friend that I know through work and travel. She is finally back in taiwan (GMT +8) timezone.. haha.. Both of us find it kind of interesting to hear each others' voices on the phone.. Miss her! haha.. Her sister was beside her when I was talking to her, then her sis was like can your friend speak mandarin? haha.. Then Joyce passed the phone to her, chatted with her sister for awhile.. a bit weird though. Spoke to Joyce for quite while. haha.. then she told me that after we left the other residents from the apt 2424 hanged a condom on our door.. That's damn gross sia~ and like usual.. *gossiping*

Tuesday, went to EB with dear for afternoon tea (dance with tea) never fails me! My remaining weekdays were pretty packed with test after tests.. Luckily it's all over.. yeah!
Friday, I was supposed to attend a wine function organised by UAG. However, it's kind of far and I don't want to attend it alone.. hehe.. tempted though cause it's a 10 course dinner and free flow of wine.. serious temptations! Instead, I went out with for dinner with WaiCheng at "The Mussels Guys". Yummy Mussels..
Our appetizer (mussels with cheese)

my main course grilled chix and king prawn

WaiCheng's main course seafood baked rice that took forever to come

Our Dessert (mango pudding)

"The mussel guys" is recommended for lovers of seafood and not forgetting mussels! (+ve)
Sat, I went for Ai Ting's 21st party at some 5 storeys condo in yio chu kang.. It's kind of secluded. Luckily, I met up with the rest at lot one before going now.. We hollanded for awhile in yck as the ave aren't in order. lol.. it's a Phoenix (Justin, Jenna, Amanda and me) + BY night.. we are forever gossiping and creating scandals of Ai-ting and her M1 to M5. lol.. hehe.. not forgeting candice and wei ren ah lol.. Kind of honoured to be invited to Ai Ting's small bday gathering.


After the party, Amanda sent me to holland village to meet up with Serene, Trina, Yc and his friend (Edmund I think). They went to EB while waiting for me.. Fickle minded beings! haha.. They decided to go Dempsey (Oosh Bar).. The ambience and layout is similar to Rochester..




my shitty drink (Chocolate Martini) it reminds me for the 3 x 8 full hours lab to separate unknown binary mixture. I don't like this drink as chocolate dun seemed to fuse well with martini.

Trina here another picture of u, don't keep mentioning about the yum cha pictures. lol..

It's YC (ma) and his friend pretty quiet guy..

Serene is a camera shy girl NOW.. she was NEVER one.. lol..

This picture is really dark~ I want the brighter version
No comments:
Post a Comment