Friday, September 5, 2008

Rounding it up for 22nd celebration..

Last Sat, I went out for lunch with dear at suntec MOF supposed to be for celebrating my bday belated though.. haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

hehe.. I love jap desserts~ I never get sick for green tea ice-cream and parfait..

We met up kind of late.. Supposed to meet the rest of the bunnies at 3pm, but like usual everyone is late except for qingfu.. haha..

Photobucket

did u see a V in the picture? haha..
Photobucket

kind of touch to have the chemistry bunnies, coming tgt to celebrate my bday. Just short of yitian! haha.. where are you gal? lol.. We look like tourists to suntec in that picture. Me and my tourist virus.. Supposed to be going for ktv on sat but everywhere seem crowded so we decided to stay away from crowd and K another time.. haha.. We went TCC @ Millenia Walk the forever deserted place despite comex, to tkss. Can't imagine that we can have so much stuffs to crap and gossip about..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went for some local delights after the tkss session.. haha.. Went to some famous chix stall near the Rochor beancurd.

Photobucket

Went to have beancurd then walk down to bugis village for food digestion.. Pretty aimless though.

Another belated celebration by Trina, Serene and YC yesterday at Raffles City Shokudo. Jap version of Marche. Prefer the Marche though.. Ate omelette and jap mocha dessert.. haha.. I will never miss eating dessert.. Seemed to be eating quite a bit of Jap recently! haha.. still abstaining from rice though.. ps: Sun With Moon I am coming (MOCHA PARFAIT AND TOFU CHEESE CAKE)!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is the bottle of Chateau whatever, they bought for me.. haha.. Once again Trina, my blog is hinting Chateau Lafite RothChild 1986.. haha.. make sure get the right bottle next year k haha.. Expensive though. However, I like Bordeaux Graves, lucky guess.. Very thoughtful of you guys!

Photobucket

Thank all for remembering and making my 22nd a wonderful one..

No comments: