




The trip to the museum started kind of bored however it ends off with a Merry Go Round ride that spiced up everything. haha.. cool.. I miss those days on the pony. The merry go round that I went on is an antique got story behind it.. can't remember it though.. doesn't really matter.. the ride just brought back tons of childhood memories. It's Piggy and Da Jie's first time on it though.. They really enjoyed it. We went to grab some souvenirs before leaving the museum and went shopping in the historic downtown. haha.. Shopping never fails to excite me.. We went into an antique shop where we met Scarlett and David a month ago, looking for interesting stuffs but sadly I got nothing out of there. I went into a music shop looking for a keyboard cord to connect to my desktop but there is only one in there that looks like it has been on the shelf for ages didnt get that but I got a unique guitar pick. Our " items hunting" journey carried on.. We adopted 2 bears "Tum Tum" and "Mi Mi". Here a picture with "Tum Tum"

got to run working time now..
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment