Went to Niagara Falls last week with Piggy and exchange students from Russia, Modova, Serbia, Ukraine and not forgetting our driver, Todd from USA.. What an international gathering huh.. I guess I am really going to miss them when I am leaving especially... Hottie, Mama, lara and m2m... haha.. I simply love them..
A little refresher on the exciting trip haha.. We setted off at about noon and reach our hotel (holiday inn @ NY) in the evening. It took us a little while to settle in the room.. Then we head down to the magnificant Niagara Falls. haha.. can't wait to..

A group picture before starting off.. (without Sasha and Todd)

it's easy we just have to look good..
We took a stroll along the up-stream of the falls...

Guess what, Canada is just opposite.. it rocks.. Walking over their (causeway) it's Canada.. Unlike ours.. haha.. you guys should know what I mean..

The American Falls.

It looks better with the sunset



It's dinner time!!! finally after so long.. It's at Hard Rock Cafe, NY Niagara

After dinner, we went back to grab some pictures in the night..


We missed the last trip of Maid of the Mist of the day.. Got to return tml and board it..



It's really a WET ride.. haha.. Even with our Poncho on.. haha.. wet ducks.. quack quack~
Ran into the same guy again, whom speaks tons of languages at the lift at observation tower..

Just before we left for the outlets, some more pictures of the Horseshoe fall and the Amercian fall..


more pictures on the trip will be posted when get hold of the rest of the pictures.. haha..
We went to the factory outlet over at niagara for a crazy one hour rush as Todd got to rush back to work on the same day.. We need like a 5hrs drive from Niagara, NY back to Sandusky, Ohio.. Got a Coach, Nike top and Zippo lighter (harvey davidson) haha.. It's a crazy spree.. I hope I didn't miss out too much.. We drove to Mac for dinner before riding home..
Home Sweet Home..
Finally will see Da jie after 5 days.. lol..
No comments:
Post a Comment