I realised that I haven't been updating my blog for quite awhile.. lol.. 27th july that's like before even my last day of work in Maui Sands Sandusky.. lol.. Time flies is always a good excuse to explain my lazyness to blog.. haha.. Just quite a fair bit of moving around for the past 2 weeks. Anyway, just a little crush updates for the 2 weeks.. I went to Put in Bay and kelley Islands on the 30th July with Da Jie, Jie Fu and Dar.. We went to Put in bay in the morning and reach Kelley's only in the evening.


I overnight at a Victorian house that was owned by the descendants of the kelley's brothers.

I stayed in the First mate room..


My breakfast before taking a ride around the entire island on a bike with leg brakes instead of the regular hand brakes.


These are my hosts Pat and Morrie.. They have shown great hospitality.. The best host I ever had..

Let me show u guys some fanstantic sites on Kelley's island




This is refered by Kim, my best boss in USA.. she is a HOT figure on kelley's island.. Well known as Kim the Photographer. She kept telling me what happened on kelley's island stay on kelley's island (quoting what happened in Las Vegas Stays in Las Vegas before I go to the island. lol.. Funny.. She is the best boss I have ever had.. Very accomodating with our schedule and gave me lots of freedom only how things should be done. haha.. Practically, stress free working with her. lol.. missing her already.. she is so emo that day when I was in the office kept hugging me and made me cry while taking the group pictures. I just love her.

This blog is kind of long.. Guess I am stopping for now..
No comments:
Post a Comment