Sunday, March 6, 2011

28th Feb 2011 to 6th Mar 2011

My work life has been real hectic for the past weeks ever since I am back from my long trip in January 2011. :(

Work is a little too much that kind of overthrown my work-life balance plan I have trying to keep to since last oct. However, It could be due to the peak period in Jan. It is really a bad idea to be away during the peak period. It's is insanity! I will NEVER do that again.

I am really alot happier working in MDIS compared to my previous company other than the monetary portion. haha.. Come on Evelyn you have to move on!

I shared with serene my current vision when she called to ask for my opinion on Job search. This is what I told her "Money is just a figure in your bank if you have no time to spent or enjoy your fruits of labour." I also believe in having a healthy mind! The word is healthy, don't associate it with clean mind alright. Feed your mind with the positive vitamins! Feel alive don't just stay alive!

28th Feb 2011:
I started volunteering at MPS since last Oct. MPS is indeed a very good platform to outreach to the less fortunate. I learnt to be more appreciating and contented with what I have. There are over hundred cases today, it ended about 11pm.

1st Mar 2011:
Supposed to be have tuition with Shazreenah she was unwell. Hope that she will get well soon! It's the flu season again.

2nd Mar 2011:
I finally met up with Dear and Sister. Came to know that dear is attached again! She seems to be so Xin Fu! Congrats! hehe.. It was half a year again since the last time we met. I hope to be able to meet up with them more often when my portfolio's peak period is over.

3rd Mar 2011:
4th tuition with Mei Ying. She was introduced by Trina. Pretty chatty girl but I realised that somehow she answers her own question. :S My dress and my cardigan that I bought off ebay has arrived.

4th Mar 2011:
I was so lazy that I just opened up the courier package and wore the dress to work. I went out for dinner with Ethan in the evening at Thai Express @ JP2. The Sanook set never fails me. It is real tasty.

5th Mar 2011:
It is finally my Sat off! haha.. It is the first one ever since I was back from my trip. Maddness! can you imagine working till 9pm, 10pm and 11pm. I am going crazy! The work load is just too much! Sorry.. I whined again. Focus! I started my day early, met up with Krystle and Chia for a hike at Bukit Timah Hill. Supposed to have a party dialogue in the afternoon but it was postponed. Received a sms from Trina and arranged another in prompt to meet up. haha.. This time it is at Tiong Bahru Plaza. =) Success! In prompt to meetup seems to work better for us. It was a short but fruitful one. I took a train to DG to meet Sean for Black Swan! Wonderful plot but it can be better if it is build on anything else but iliusions! We went for dinner at the Mahanttan Fish Market before moving off. It's my first meetup with Sean. He seems to be a nice guy. =)

6th Mar 2011:
I woke up at about 8am not knowing whether Mr Rai is sending me to my tuition at Lompang road. He reached home at about 9am, in time to send me from my tuition with Sharvini at 10am. I met Gary for lunch after tuition at BPP just opposite Sharvini's place. I waited for Mr Rai to send me to my next tuition place at Teban Garden. I am glad that I don't have to drive from today onwards due to my hectic schedule. I can't seem to be alert enough to drive so it is best and safest that I get chaffered around. Julia asked if I can give tuition to her 4th child who is in primary 1. As she feels that her kids are comfortable with me. I am really happy to hear that. The tuition for Aquii will be started next week. Total tuition hours - 2 + 1.5 + 1.5 = 5 hrs.

Signing off~ 2240hrs

No comments: