Tuesday, March 22, 2011

14th March 2011 to 20th March 2011 (Resignation)

14th March 2011 (Mon)

I am totally burnt out, after the 7 days of working from the previous week. Jeremy intends to tender his resignation letter in the afternoon. I asked him for a soft copy and he thought I was pulling his legs. He was saying,  "I thought you pa si buay chao one" What a weird comment huh.. Anyway I got him to send the soft copy to my yahoo email, like I expected he wanted to send it to my MDIS email account. lol.. I am so drained out.. Everyone is chasing me for results, datelines... Blaaa Blaa... I am going nuts.

15th March 2011 (Tue)

I am on MC today.. LS since last week, finally there is time to see a doctor.

16th March 2011 (Wed)

I tendered my resignation today. Georgina was shocked by my decision but I guess she is pretty numb as there is quite a number of staff movement in MDIS. Dr Wee spoke to me regarding my decision and I told her about my untouched CFA notes. I guessed it kind of hit my treshold. At the blink, I told of the sharing by Adam. Everyone has a treshold, when the treshold is maxed out, this is when actions come into place.

Supposed to have an appointment with Joey from Vino En Primer but the appointment was postponed. Crap.. Waste of my time.

17th March 2011 (Thurs)

Dr Joseph made a counter offer for me to go over to his department but I turned his down. He joked and told me that I broke his heart. haha... Funny guy. I got to be fair to him, he is a nice guy but I don't really think I can accept him as my boss.

18th March 2011 (Fri)

Ran into Georgina on the shuttle bus to campus. She told me that Dr Denan called her to ask about my Tashkent issues and my resignation. I think information somehow went haywired. Dr Kuan thinks that my resignation was due to the excessive stress from Dr Joseph but it is not true. Though Dr Joseph can be firm with meeting the timeline, withdrawing the emotions, but he is just doing his job.

I met Jenny from HR outside the conference room after the session with Dr Denan. She asked to speak with me regarding my resignation. My decision was firm.

I left office at 6:15pm for the briefing at Silver Circle in Jurong West Street 42. After the briefing, Sheron and I went for a drink at One Rochester. Nice chilling session..

19th March 2011 (Sat)

It is my Sat off today, managed to get more sleep. I know I need a real good rest. Sean ended class at about 11am, he asked me out for lunch but I was too full for anything. :s We met for a movie - I am number 4. My tuition kid Juwina told me about this show sometime ago.. Crap! What am I watching "outdated" movies when everyone seems to have watched it.

I went for tuition at clementi with Mei Ying and went down to the Carnival @ Jurong Spring to collect a shirt from Linda. Met YX for a chill out session before going home. I am happy to hear that YX won a XBOX from his programming competition. He is simply Genius!

20th March 2011 (Sun)

I participated in a walkabout with Mr Lim and the new candidates about the neighbourhood. It was indeed a new experience. The walkabout ended at noon.

I went for my tuition at Bukit Panjang with Sharvini.. It's the 4th session with her. When students get familiar with you, it is when they start to show their true colors.. haha.. She insisted that she has no colors but her true self! Lame right.. Shagged out! Think I am too tired..

Dad offered to pick me up from Bukit Panjang Plaza. Knocked out at 6pm without eating my dinner.

That's another week of mine.

No comments: