Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I am fitting in well

Dear Blog,
Working life is not as tough as I thought after all. I am half way into the 2nd week of working life. I had successfully tuned my biological clock to 8am daily. Starting a day life this early is never part of my life! NEVER!! In exact, I only wakes up at around 11am everyday and had a policy of not turning up for lectures before noon other than Crazy LABs sessions every monday. lol..

(Work = In house Training + Calls + Fixed appts + meet clients) I am always on the roll.. *snap snap* lol.. At the current stage, I am required to reach office at 9:30am and normally I will leave for home at around 7pm. About a total of 10 hours everyday! haha.. My home is like a place for me to recharge for now, just back for dinner and sleep.

Yesterday, it is the first time that I went back to NUS after my commencement. However, it's seminar @ biz ad. Science fac's big rival for rag! lol.. Go Sci Go!!!

Everyday, I need to report to office at 9:30am. Most of the time I will be either on the dot or 10 mins late. My friend is always early for work which made me look kind of bad in on the 10mins late portion. I am not trying to shift the blame to anyone but seriously 10 mins isn't really a big deal. SOrry for Whinning! Don't worry, I know it's time to make a change!

I realised my blog is getting wordy, it is time to input more pictures.

No comments: