Maybe, I am really not used to the air-con in the office. Due to the horribly cold air-con in the conference room, I am down with fever last Thursday. It was mum's birthday that day. Due to my condition, we haven't had a chance to sit down and have a decent dinner. Despite feeling weak the next day, I went to work. I am NO workholic but it's just that I got an appointment that day and no way I am going to postpone it due to my health condition as 2 of my appointments earlier in this week has been postponed. However, having a strong mind is not enough to fight against the stomach flu virus. I practically threw out everything I ate. WTH! What's wrong with my stomach! All activities over the weekend were postponed. My tummy still refuses to resume regular digestion. Last night, I went back to the doctor and get a jab. My body seemed to be feeling better today. Hopefully.. everything falls back into place. I don't want to be stuck with just plain bread and water..
I got to watch my diet as the stomach flu virus seems to be a frequent visitor these days.
No comments:
Post a Comment