Saturday, January 17, 2009

la première semaine d'école

It's the last sem of my uni life.. Times really flies.. Surprised that I can actually endured till the last sem. Still in the process of enduring.. Studying Chemistry is just like learning an alien language to me.. *emo* I don't want to start working but it seemed to be a better option compared to studying CHEMISTRY. LOL..

I was awarded the Lightening Award by a Mystery Shopper for saying the right thing. It comes with a credited value of $50 for wine shopping in Denise Wine.. haha..

Drinking madness - Half a bottle of Chivas, 2 Waterfalls and a Tequila @ life on stage

Free facial @ Skinlab wheelock place.

First week of school is quite of slack, but the bad news is horrible lab is starting tml.. Totally off.. Monday Lab is never a way to kickstart the week.. Alors labcoat and safety goggles.

Received a call from ALbany, NY (it's not a right time to go to woodbury commons now)

Received a call from Margaret River, Australia.. hehe.. (I hope I will win that the contest)

My office shifted from Fuji Xerox to Scotts.. The new office is done up commericially.. The typical business look.. It's just next to Newton MRT station the only advantage compared to Fuji Xerox. I will certainly missed the nice food at Tanjong pagar market. Newton Circus is just opposite but it seemed to take forever to walk over so Eric told us to da bao 2 meals at once.. It's a torture for me at the least.. The cool thing of the new office, biometric entry haha.. I am number 9008, the number that Vic can never get as Lily refuse to give it to him.. It's mine Vic.. lol.. Our group had the privilege being the first to use the conference room for our monthly meeting. Eric treated us to local delights - chix rice, oyster egg, wu xiang- liked stuffs. Yummy~ @ newton circus to get Cam and Siqi to the local mood.. haha.. They just came back for Osaka, Japan.. I left after the lunch but they went back to office to catch up with a week of undone work.. haha..

Treated Big Rai to Fish & Co. @ Glass House. Don't y he had that suddenly craving.. Met Gay gay and YC for a little while went to Xin Wang eating continues, the peanut butter bread toast is just so good.. Walked around Orchard with YC to look for cracker-liked (He) and cylindrical shape fragance (Armani).. We walked into LV and tempted YC with the Black Damier messenger bag.. Those in Gucci, Fendi, everything else just can't fight that.. lol.. who knows, the next moment you will see him with that.. haha..

No comments: