Sunday, November 2, 2008

My mum is in Japan-Hokkaido now~ jealous...

I have been feeling fatigue for this entire week. It must be due to the long weekend last week. On tuesday, promised SC to accompany her get a couple of french reds.. if not I will be rotting at home.. Afterwhich, we went to cathay with the intention to catch a movie. However.. We had dinner at Chicago Steakhouse at cineleisure..
Photobucket

Sizzling hotplate~
Photobucket

Yummy~ (+ve)Cheap and good.. Beef from NZ, only $9.90 for now..

My dessert Brownie with Cookies and Cream ice-cream top..

Photobucket

The brownie is too soft for me. It will be better if it's harder and warmer.. (partial -ve) they had some kind of promo, only $4.90 for now.

On Friday, I went for to a wine function at UAG-Defu lane.. haha.. Seriously, I have no idea where defu lane is before this.. the previous office is so much more accessible. I got jimmy to attend the function with me.. Free wine tasting and food.. great deal for us~

Photobucket

The function is held in the wine lounge.

Photobucket

Our bitez, thanks Jason! (my host)
Photobucket

My fav for the night - Moscato and Foxcreek Shiraz!

My mum flown to Japan this morning.. So jealous~ I have got 3 tests in the coming week and she is enjoying herself.. so unfair!!!

No comments: