Je suis contente! J'ai deux examen faire. I have 1 week odd to prep for each paper.. haha.. bet I will be slacking away! Lundi l'apres-midi, I met krystle in Ngee Ann poly for lunch apres we went to orchard to shop ended up walking around aimlessly. partout est tres noel mais noel est sur 25th de decembre.. bizarre! Ended up in bakerzin @ paragon pour un cafe. Hier, je du ma dernière classe de francaise. Nous sommes alle munchie monkey pour notre déjeuner. Je vais manquer vous tous! aujourd'hui, we had our dinner in bao luo wan xiang.. alors we went to smu for the starry night.. it reminds me of the song vincent! starry starry night....
haha.. it's their culture to have a starry nite event for very last day of each sem.. something to kick start the study week.. However, the standard of the performance was disappointing.. lol.. Nigel drove us to dempsey wanting to try out "la fondue" however, it's closed down for good.. sianz! Went to wala wala @ holland instead for live band performance. lalala.. and lastly cold rock b4 heading home.. yummy ice-creams and waffles.. Miao, I will see u a mardi to mug!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment