I had a long day ytd.. Reach school at 10am had lessons till 2pm.. I went for high-tea buffet at yum cha with YC, it's seemed to be a monthly event.

High-tea at yum-cha is a cheaper alternative compared to the those hotels. I am a poor student!
Round 1 starts:

like usual, I am there for desserts! haha.. After the first round of order, I ask for my fav mango pudding after my 1st long of siew mai. hehe.. Then the lady was like: "so fast?" haha.. don't care.. However, I was in luck! They are running low on mango pudding today.. It went out after my order.. haha.. lucky me.. I think we ate a total of 10 longs (majority eaten by my YC Ma except for anything with char siew) and 8 sets of desserts..

Like usual, I will contribute to 3 sets of desserts. 1 mango pudding and 2 lemon grass jelly.. hehe.. Luckily YC is a big eater to cover my buffet share. I will always lose out in buffet. haha.. My YC Ma will always have several rounds but I couldn't survive the first round. *chui*
Serene was supposed to come but she needs to mug got a paper the next day.. haha.. mugger no. 1.. it's a good thing though, she bothered. I seriously need such good influences. ppl look me up to mug k.. lol.. yeah.. After the buffet, we are seriously bloated.. Unknowingly, we actually walked from chinatown to orchard. haha.. I was surprised by how far I can walk on heels. My legs are worned out when I reach orchard. haha..
Meeting Krystle and YY to shop in town. Wanting to expand my tangs voucher~ Serene decided to breakout of her mugger rim and join us for shopping. I am thinking of getting a handbag but nothing catches my eyes. sianz.. maybe I should just get the Chanel eye-liner? haha.. Rai is taking too long to get the eye-liner from Robinsons.. Hurry up! I am running low on eye-liner.

It was supposed to be just a meeting with krystle and yy but it turned out to be like a A03 outing (yy, serene, krys, yc) + Nigel. *random* Recent gossips - someone is writing an essay on YY and Serene's facebook wall and commented that Joel wasn't professional and Charles is better.. haha.. (who he thinks he is to pass a comment?) lol.. some weirdo that I ran into often in school! *grump*
Something to cure to my sweet tooth~

NYDC diner @ Heeren top level - "Boo Boo" chocolate cake (+ve) yum yum! (currently have 20% off for filling up a feedback form - opening specials I think) Most of the servers there are pretty soft spoken.. kind of weird.. YY left after the dinner at NYDC as she is pretty drained out after her whole day of lab.. Shops are starting to close 9:30pm.. How I wished it's the last friday of the month, however it's not.. Bored~ Hanging around Paragon and deciding where to go? lol.. my peanut brain can only think of places to drink. (xXx) OUT! haha! We settled on MINDS at Prinseps street.

We used to frequent, settlers and minds for a period of time. (FaV game: Taboo!) We played a couple of brainless games.. Our brains work a little slower near mid-night. I prefer the animal games that u have to make ur opponents respective sound of the animal when u guys got the same card.. I came out with the (quack, beep, beep, beep, quack quack) for my duck.. lol..brainless but fun~
Career test results - The fashion freak! : You care most about the appearance and looks. You have great taste in fashion and you can compete with the best in this field. Grant yourself with a treat related to fashion, modeling or beauty. People need your taste in style!
No comments:
Post a Comment