Friday, October 17, 2008

a little late

Last sat was kind of eventful for me.. haha.. Supposed to start my day with a swim at krys' place but it turns out to be a "dry" swimming session with (krys, nigel and YC)! haha.. I was supposed to work on my fats! XxX fat! fats fats go away don't even come back another day! lol.. Like usual, YC took a cab down to meet us. He met us at the teochew porridge stall opposite Beauty World.. Yummy! something blend for lunch..

Photobucket

It's nice to have more people to eat tgt as we can have a variety~

Mahjong time!
My tiles are in a mess! (serene = meow meow = 1 tai) come to me! if not, I can't hu!
Photobucket

YC and Nigel are the big winners of the day! chips.. haha..

We went down to suntec city to get my wine fridge.. yeah! my biggest buy of the week! I better curb my spendings, I am running low on cash reserves~ I need donations! Got a great bargain on a bottle of DR loosen-Riesling 2007, pretty young however tannis free and easy to drink, to be serve seriously chilled say 14oC?

We cab over to timbre but apparently Serene's online booking didn't go tru.. Timbre was packed and we got to move on~

Photobucket

We landed up in Raffles City - Aerin's .. Dinner time finally!

Photobucket

We had prawny salad (the prawns are done well) and mushroom sticks as starters

my dinner~ (their must try fish and chips)
Photobucket

It's worth the try nice! (+ve), however it's could also due to my empty stomach!

Serene and Shuanpaul came to meet us at Aerin's after their Classical concert @ esplanade.. Krys and Nigel went to get the car at suntec. Serene, SP, YC and I took a walk to clarke quay wanting to go to 1 nite stand bar to chill but it shifted out some time ago! You guys can see how long I haven't been moving around Clarke Quay! hehe.. I am so 乖..

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went to Gotham instead somewhere where there is no queue. My second time there though, but I don't quite like crowd there.. lol.. you guys should know y (seeing dark patches).. There were some dance striping performances by hot Russian guys, the last time I went. with Cam and her jie meis.. Bad influence ah, all the da jie jies.. lol..

Oversleeping Virus are getting hold of me again! I need to fight them off! (Goal for the on-coming week)

No comments: