Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Final Chapter - USA: 3 states, 5 cities in 18 days

7th June: Cheesecake Factory

Back in SF
Photobucket

I spent the entire morning in my room watching movie and surfing net. What a waste huh, but I am just to lazy to leave the room. I waited for YX to bring me lunch.

After lunch...

Grace Cathedral
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cable Car Museum

Photobucket

Photobucket

Union Street Festival

Photobucket

Photobucket

Japan Town
Photobucket

Arizona drink - I like this
Photobucket

Union Square
Photobucket

Cheesecake Factory

I met up with Kenneth, a friend from NP
Photobucket

My fav pasta?

Photobucket

Bread Sticks
Photobucket

Kenneth is hungry~
Photobucket

My 30th anniversary cheesecake
Photobucket

8th June: Tour guide for a day
I met Candy at 8am at the check in area of Amsterdam.
Breakfast - Waffles
Tourist – Candy
Photobucket

Chinatown, Union Square, Fisherman Wharf, Pier 33, and ....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Ferry Terminal
Photobucket

Inside the ferry terminal
Photobucket

AT&T Park – closed!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went to Panera Bread for dinner. Before boarding the 9:40pm Caltrain back to Mountain Vale.

9th June – 10th June: I am just lazing around~

I decided to go on a super slack mode as there is nothing much to do in the city of Sunnyvale. I left the house just in time for dinner and did some last min shopping at Marshall @ Ranch 99. I spent almost all my USD. Hehe..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Back in Simon’s place around 9pm packed and left for SFO.

Photobucket

Checked in and left SFO at 1:40am

11th June: HKG to SIN

Arrived in Hong Kong international airport around 6:30am.

My breakfast.. Goodness, it cost $10 USD.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Disney theme shop @ Transit
Photobucket

Photobucket

Boarding gate
Photobucket

Photobucket

H1N1 prevention
Photobucket

No comments: