It's week 11.. I think.. It's a crazy yet boring week!
Monday lab: my group did 3 experiments straight in a lab session which means 3 lab reports. 2 shorts and a long report that need to be submitted the next day for the short reports. I went for "Viva" that I never prepared for. lol.. I didn't know that all of us got to finish Viva by this week if not be awarded zero for it. I am pretty in luck that I had a very zai discussion to fall back on for expt 3.3. Heng ah! Managed to smoke through.. Prof Khoo asked everyone the same question: "Have you taken CM3242?" and my answer is "Yes" apparently for those who answered "NO" their Viva turned out to be a chatting session with Khoo. haha.. how nice.. Some people in labs started taking pictures as it's officially the last lab session if you are graduating this sem. How unbelieveable! I actually survived through all the horribly long and stinky lab sessons especially Organic LABS it's a total killer~
Tuesday: I wrote my 2 short and a long report while working in DWS. Finished them all at around 6pm then watching a list of webcast for the econs class I have been missing.
Wednesday: I had my 3rd driving lesson~ It marks the first time I am officially on the road.. I don't know why I actually got nervous. My drive instructor is so so naggy! I don't understand how he can nag and nag over a small thingy like that.. He is late and yet still have the cheek to nag at me for stand at a wrong waiting spot Roar~ angry!
Thursday: I was pissed by idiotic students especially those who like to point fingers. WTH
Friday: Yi Tian is back from Canada.. So sweet of her to come and join us for class.. We went to the fruit lab proj at YIH for desserts and meals afterwards.
Saturday: I met Trina and Serene finally after a long while @ roof terrence, holland v. Too bad YC you can't come to roof ter! I love the Tiramisu, 5 stars. We went Cold Rock after that.. Their exams ended even before my exam starts. Unfair~ Trina will be gg NZ, so exciting! moo moo~ and Sau Blanc and Serene is having her internship this summer. I look fwd to my last Summer holidays.
Sunday: It was raining so heavily at Boon Lay Place in the last morning that got my shoes all wet..
No comments:
Post a Comment