Tuesday, March 17, 2009

13th to 15th Mar @ Pulau Aur

My schedule for last week was pretty tight as I will be away for diving in pulau aur during the weekends. I don't quite like the idea of diving over weekend as it's kind of rush. Left Singapore on friday evening, reached mersing at around midnight and another 4 hours boat ride to aur. Suck~ it's way too long.. Tioman is only 2 hours speedboat ride from mersing. I met Julia, Mad, Gerald and Marcus on that 4 hours boat ride.. Slept through for almost the entire journey. ZZZZzzzzzzz~ We arrived at Pulau Aur at around 5am, went into our allocated room and we slept again. My room is supposed to fill 10 persons luckily it's only half filled as there is only 2 bathrooms.

Breakfast is at 9am and the first dive is at 10am. There is a total of 3 day + 1 night dive on 14th (sat).. The Sun shines in Aur~
Photobucket

The night diving people (only for advanced and above)
Photobucket

The water is colder in the night and I am diving without wetsuit this time.. Brrrr cold~

Exhausted after 4 dives~

On the 15th, we had a morning dive @ 7am and another dive before departing..

Before boarding the small boat..

Photobucket

On the return bus journey... I had fun playing fussy wazzy and related games with NP dive club.. haha.. That's how I started connecting with my so-called juniors from NP~ They are like 5 years my junior which means when I grad they are not even part of NP yet.. However, I don't seem to have communication problems with this group of diving fans. Like I always had with people 2 or more years younger. Diving is our common language. Hehe.. We even went for Supper after we reached Singapore.

I am missing diving already~ I am looking fwd to my on coming trip in may. I saw trees moving outside the bus just like those seen from the boat. I will be starting my first DRIVING practical lesson tomorrow. Why can't we dive and not drive everywhere we go? I am an aquamania~

No comments: