
It's Li ling and the pair of Twins - all in stripes

Stephanie and I on the other side of the table

Like every Sakura outing I used to have, we ended up walking back home from Onmimax theatre to aid food digestion..
Next morning, I went to a career talk at raffles place with BP. Both of us felt like giving it a miss the first moment we woke up, cuz it's dead early.. We still went in the end.. Got us to play a bridge building game and draw a bridge.. what the.. Met someone who is worst than A. Oh mine.. you can't imagine how bad is it. It wasn't a fruitful trip..
Afterwhich, I went to meet ClaRICE @ Vivo. Serene is supposed to come but.. Anyway, she owns me and Clarice a treat for not showing up.. ClaRICE - Someone who calls me lemon tree for wearing that yellow top, ever since Hainan trip.. I miss those Mahjong Sing along sessions with her overnight under that starry sky.. This girl just came back to Singapore, she was away in Australia, Melbourne for 2 years.. However, she might be going away again as she got a job offer in Scotland. You better not leave again too soon.. I don't wanna wait another 2 years to see you again.. lol..

Lunch treats - Melted Cheesy fish and chip @ Fig & Olive (Taste good with that chessy top)

Food topped with cheese just taste so good.. It's just added calories to my already fat body.. Looking forward to the cycling with Clarice soon. YEah~ Recess Week is here finally!
No comments:
Post a Comment