Friday, June 6, 2008

Carlos' Surprise Bday party

Hey Guys,

We went to Walmart to buy the usual lunch stuffs for the next day. Ulicis approached us at the entrance of Walmart and mentioned that it's his Bro's Bday today and wants us to be part of the surprise. Then I was like, errmmm.. I didn't know that he is Carlos' cousin as I never seen him before find him familiar though. Haha.. He is pretty sincere, so Maddy, Weirdy and I decided to attend the party. We are supposed to be the surprise guests for the surprise party, so we have to enter the room later than Ulicis. I was arrowed by Maddy and Weirdy to knock on the door and say Happy birthday.. So shy, cause Ulicis told us that Carlos likes me..

I am blogging at the lobby now and he happened to pass by, luckily he didn't see what I typed as it will get Ulicis into trouble. haha.. He asked for the photos for the Bday celebration, I guess I will send it to him later.. haha..

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: